- The Clash - Sandinista, London Calling, the DVD Westway to the World
- Art Brut - That song Emily Kane is hilarious...and heartwarming. Like Steve Carrell in 40 Year Old Virgin.
- The Misfits. I met Glen Danzig when I was in 8th grade, and I was taller than him.
- Sleater Kinney. Still.
- Pavement. But don't you hate it when you're at a bar, and some hipster puts on Pavement to try to impress his date, and it completely ruins the mood?
- Heroes. It's also on G4 now.
- Dexter. Rare that a show makes you creeped out, laugh, and get into a conversation about if God judges all who kill the same...(you know, 5th commandment literal interpretation and all that)
- The Boondocks. Thank you for not snitching.
- Metalocaylpse. It's pretty much what I imagined being in Metallica would be like when I was 11.
- Kitchen Confidential. It's on DVD now...and even though the food looks like shit, and all the actors don't really seem to know how to hold a knife, it is pretty funny.
- That Giants/Dolphins football game in London. Shitty weather, rowdy fans, bad turf. Everything that makes for a fun watch.
- Metroid Prime 3. It takes thirty minutes to move through one room, and then you die and have to start all over again. It's like shopping at Macy's.
- Madden 08. I had to completely re-learn a game I have been playing since I was 12. It's buggy, and burns up my remotes batteries...and I can't stop playing it.
- Various flash games that I have no business wasting my time on.
Powered by ScribeFire.