10.31.2007

Off the subject of food...

Current Music:
  • The Clash - Sandinista, London Calling, the DVD Westway to the World
  • Art Brut - That song Emily Kane is hilarious...and heartwarming. Like Steve Carrell in 40 Year Old Virgin.
  • The Misfits. I met Glen Danzig when I was in 8th grade, and I was taller than him.
  • Sleater Kinney. Still.
  • Pavement. But don't you hate it when you're at a bar, and some hipster puts on Pavement to try to impress his date, and it completely ruins the mood?
Current TV:
  • Heroes. It's also on G4 now.
  • Dexter. Rare that a show makes you creeped out, laugh, and get into a conversation about if God judges all who kill the same...(you know, 5th commandment literal interpretation and all that)
  • The Boondocks. Thank you for not snitching.
  • Metalocaylpse. It's pretty much what I imagined being in Metallica would be like when I was 11.
  • Kitchen Confidential. It's on DVD now...and even though the food looks like shit, and all the actors don't really seem to know how to hold a knife, it is pretty funny.
  • That Giants/Dolphins football game in London. Shitty weather, rowdy fans, bad turf. Everything that makes for a fun watch.
Current Games:
  • Metroid Prime 3. It takes thirty minutes to move through one room, and then you die and have to start all over again. It's like shopping at Macy's.
  • Madden 08. I had to completely re-learn a game I have been playing since I was 12. It's buggy, and burns up my remotes batteries...and I can't stop playing it.
  • Various flash games that I have no business wasting my time on.
Current Web/Apps:



Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

shuna fish lydon said...

yesterday my kitchen was alive with the sound of sleater-kinney.